9.10.2008
This is harder to make than it looks!!
So this is our new blogger! I thought it would be a good idea to make one of these finally with all the time on my hands. I will definately post some new pictures of us when we finally take pictures of ourselves and of our new home. We enjoy it here so far, although the days have been long without Jeremii here. My belly is growing by the day and I can't stop eating ether! Jeremii is more excited about the baby than I at the moment; i'm too caught up on having to put my pants in storage because they don't fit anymore:( We are convinced it's a girl, and have a name picked out for her already. It won't be until sometime in October when we find out, but I can't wait!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
very cool! i'm glad you have a blog too. When are you due again?
Keep up the page wile you have the time you wont have much time for this kind of stuff later :)
Have fun and hang in there!
Post a Comment