So we are finally getting this pregnancy thing over with! With all the exciting sicknesses and pains that come with pregnancy- we are excited for it to be over, and for her to get here already! We are having a hard time with baby names- we love Ally Brooke, but we're just not sure if it's right. We were thinking of Anika maybe for a middle name, because of the dutch origin, but it doesn't really go with anything. Halii is still on the list and so many more.. I think we are just going to decide once she comes!
1 comment:
You look SO adorable!! You are getting so big and I am sure you are feeling ready to be done with being pregnant! Hang in there...it will be over before you know it. I am SO sorry it has taken so long to get back to you...things got so crazy with the holidays and this month has also been crazy, but I will go back and read your email and answer any questions you had. About the headbands/bows...I bought a bunch in Utah, but I think the ones that you liked (hopefully they are the right ones) has a website...let me know if you are talking about a different style and I will tell you where I got them in Utah...check out this website and let me know. www.babyblingbows.com
Post a Comment