Blogging for me is all about the pictures!! So here are a few that we took on our trip to Idaho Falls. This was the best family vacation ever!! It was amazing to see so much of Jeremii's family. Here are some pictures to show who we met..

I loved these little girls! I had so much fun doing their hair this weekend!

Here is a picture of the Wanlass family, Jenny and her three boys, and you can see the Bakers (Celeste's family) on the left! I wish we had a picture of everyone!

Justin and Shirlyn Wanlass and little Ammon

Hallie and her Grandpa! He LOVED her.. I don't think I got to hold her that whole day! :)

The happy couple, walking out of the temple! It was such a beautiful sealing. This is Cameron and Sabrina Van Komen! I am so happy they found each other!
No comments:
Post a Comment