5.04.2010

I love


I love that Hallie knows where her eyes ears mouth nose belly button and toes are.

I love that she loves to talk and has a huge vocabulary for the age of 13 months- but I think my favorite is when you tell her to smile she gets the cheesiest smile on her face.

I love that she is a complete cuddle bug to the fullest.

I love that she loves pb&j's as much as I.

I love that she already prefers to eat with her utensils and doesn't like to get her hands dirty.

I love that she will go sit down a read a book all by herself and keep herself entertained.

I love that when she "toots!" she laughs.

I love her curly strawberry blond hair.

I love that she loves animals as much as I do.

I love her fascination with shoes.

I love how she loves to hold my hand.

I love how much she trusts me, always.

I love it when she falls asleep in my arms, and when she wakes in the middle of the night, I am the only person in the world she wants.

I love that she is mine.



Oh yes and do yo know what else I love? My new car! 2010 Rav4 =happiness :)

3 comments:

D said...

Great car! That's so fun!!

Marc and Stacy said...

So glad you found me. I'm going to get better at blogging soon. Your baby is so gorgeous!:)

Christiana said...

Hal is the cutest little thing! I love her smile. If she likes younger boys someday maybe we will have to set her up with my little guy;)

No fair about the car you lucky girl! So fun!