Finally an excuse to listen to Christmas music 24/7 and laugh as Hallie sings "Once there was a Snowman"!! I love that I can blog again- black Friday for us meant a new camera, Laptop!, printer, LCD screens for the car (yes, I know.. I didn't think I'd get those ether..) and other things. I'm stimulating the economy, and lightening my bank account right? Anyway, much has happened since our last post! We have moved to Mississippi and I think I can say I really really enjoy it here. From the beach down the street, to the Crazy weather with a capitol C, being near Jeremii and Florida, the commissary about a mile away, and being a wife again, things are lookin' good.
Jeremii and his roommate John ran a marathon this past weekend! Yes, my jaw dropped too when Jeremii decided he was taking this off his bucket list last Wednesday, with the run that Saturday. He really is in the best shape of his life, and I am so proud of him for even trying! Well I guess that is an understatement, because we all know Jeremii.. Mr. "everything comes to me so easily and I'm the best at everything" man. Without training, Jer finished a full marathon in 4 hours 20 minutes and some change. And if your wondering if that is a good time, yes, that's fantastic for not running longer than 20 minutes max for PT in the morning. Go baby!
Tonight we celebrated the holidays to come with our fellow Airman on base! There was a tree lighting ceremony, Santa Clause giving away toys, hot chocolate and cookies, crafts, a petting zoo, and numerous other booths. I really love the AF so far, they sure do take care of you and your family. Here were a few pictures we captured, but they are not so great. Couldn't figure out the new camera in the dark, (the sunset here was 4:55!) but hopefully the pictures will only get better! Happy December!! ♥

No comments:
Post a Comment