I really don't like the spelling of that word, (Yes I had to look it up to spell it correctly!) or the taste. The only thing it is good for is a nice, juicy, off-the-grill hot dog! If I enjoyed hamburgers anymore, possibly, just maybe, that too. Oh dear don't get me started with people using ketchup on their eggs! I'm starting to gag in my mouth a little.
So, item #1- Hallie had her second birthday.. oh dear I guess a month ago now! We went to the zoo and had a wonderful birthday get together with close friends! She definitely got spoiled :)
#2- My birthday was not as wonderful. Spent the late hours of the night in the ER with by bff (since the 5th grade) and the Urgent Care the next day, only to return to the ER this past weekend! Thank goodness my parents were able to help with Hallie all day! Can't say it was the best birthday, but last night my sweet friend Kenzie surprised me with cupcakes and sang happy birthday at our FHE! Love that girl.
#3. Definitely exciting news- Hallie peed in the toilet twice today! Yes! Looks like the end to diapers is near! She has been telling me she's "Poop-in! Poop-in!" (no shame even during the quiet time of sacrament meeting) since 17 months old, but we have been moving so much its been hard to find time and stability to potty train. But I think its in the forecast to be potty trained here in the next few weeks if I could just find the time to stay at home for a week! {sigh} Too much to do before we leave the country, so maybe after we PCS to Germany:/
#4. My mom and I hosted my sister's baby shower! It turned out beautiful. I loved decorating and planning for it! She was so happy to see close friends and family again. I can't believe in the next few weeks she is going to have a baby! I'm stoked to be an Aunt on MY side of the family! He is going to be one cute little boy. I love my Big Sis so much, I am ecstatic for her. She is going to be one heck of a mother, and she doesn't even know it yet.


2 comments:
So excited for you guys! Germany sounds like a lot of fun. Can't believe Hallie is Two! Wow! Sorry to hear you are still having health problems. We love you guys and wish you the best of luck with this new phase of your life.
Congratulations! What a fun adventure
Post a Comment