There is too much to catch up on so here are some snap shots!
Our trip first started with flying all day(hals and I) to BWI.. we got in late, but at least they put us up in the Hilton. Boy was it nice!
Our breakfast.. hmm..
The next day Jeremii flew in and while we were waiting for our flight to leave at 1am to Germany, we decided to take the metro into Baltimore, instead of standing in this line..
It was a long day for this poor girl. She was out!
The flight over here was much better than expected. Hallie watched the whole Toy Story 3 movie since she got a little "cat nap" on the metro! I couldn't believe she was still awake. This flight was most likely the nicest flight I've ever been on. We flew with the soldiers that were being deployed, and so we all got the special treatment! Hot towels, warm dinner and hot breakfast, and a backpack full of goodies for each of the kids on the plane! I loved watching the screen that would show the map of where we were, how much longer we had to get there, and how fast we were flying. I was also surprised at the very small turbulence we encountered! Definitely the smoothest flight I've ever experienced too. We were so dead when we got into Germany at 2pm their time, with hardly no nights rest at all. Here was our first peak..
No comments:
Post a Comment