I cannot go without blogging what happened yesterday. I am so proud of my little girl! Yesterday was fast Sunday, and I was explaining to Hallie what we were doing in Sacrament meeting. I told her if we feel warm fuzzes inside, we can go up to the microphone and tell our testimony of Jesus. She colored the entire meeting, and at the end, she leaned over and asked to go up and bear her testimony! I would have taken her, but the time was over, and two others were waiting to speak. So, I told her next time she can go up and bare her testimony. I was so excited she wanted to go up and speak of her testimony of Jesus! All those night of reading scriptures and saying prayers together are paying off :) Later in Young Womens, we had the chance to bear our testimonies at the end of class. I asked her if she wanted to bear her testimony, and she did! Without hesitating, I brought her to the front, and I began for her, thinking I would whisper what to say in her ear. I begain, "I'd like to bear my testimony", she repeated, and to my amazement, started speaking what was on her sweet little heart. She mumbled things that were hard to understand, but she said Mommy and Daddy a few times, and said, "in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen." With tears in my eyes, I have never been more proud of my little girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment