Can you believe it? My baby is three!! No more counting months, and half months don't mean half as much. She is over all the "large milestones" and now I get to shop in the little "girls" section! Bye bye babies and toddlers. I have really tried my best to savor everyday with her, and it pays off as I look back and reflect on all our wonderful times we've shared. She has brought so much joy and light into our life; my life was forever changed three years ago today.
Hallie's Three year old Stats:
Favorite Color: Pink
Favorite Show: Magic School Bus
Favorite animal: Zebra
Favorite pass time: to draw/color (her stick figures are better than mine!)
Favorite sport: Ballet
Favorite Fruit: Strawberries
Vegetable: Beans
Favorite toy(s): Polly pockets and barbies!
Height: 37 1/4
Weight: 28.5lbs
My Sweetest hallie brooke,



2 comments:
I love that girl. Wish we were closer. Happy Birthday Halie!
Happy Birthday beautiful girl!! Have fun celebrating three very blessed years! :)
Post a Comment