It has been so long since I have written about our everyday life, I just wanted to backtrack a bit. Before I forget, I want to write down a few things my favorite girl in the world has said recently:
1. Hallie- "Your a great driver girl"
2. Hallie-"You are sexy mama" ( oh boy.. )
3. Hallie-"Am I going to have a baby"?
Jer- "when you meet a nice boy to help you have a baby."
Hallie- "What name is that boy going to have?"
Jer- " Depends on what boy you choose."
Hallie-" I want him to be an astronaut"
4. Hals-" I'm nauseous"
Nat- "oh, does your tummy hurt"
Hals- "No, I need food!"
( I've been really nauseated, and it helps to eat. I guess I've been saying that a lot lately!)
5. Hallie LOVES to bear her testimony on fast Sundays. As much as I love that she knows she is loved by her Father in Heaven, its hard to let her do it every fast Sunday, so we took a few months off. Of course a cute boy who bore his testimony, inspired her to really want to go up today. Jer took her to the front, and I couldn't have been more proud of her! She was so sweet and confident, I couldn't help but to shed tears as she bore her testimony of Jesus from her heart. Its incredible to me to see her sweet spirit. I am blown away at how she can calmly speak from her heart with no help at the age she is. She began to say.." I'd like to bear my Testimony, I know the gospel is true. I know Jesus loves me. I have a testimony. I have a BIG testimony (everyone giggles). I love my family... " I wish I wrote the words she said, but that's all I can remember. Next time I will write it down!!
Hallie's ballet class..
She loves bugs and worms!





2 comments:
You've been very nauseated and need to eat frequently... Hallie's talking about having babies.. GIRL ARE YOU PREGNANT?! We need to skype.
So so so cute!!! She is too precious! Love it :)
Miss you!!
Post a Comment