3.08.2009



So her name is Hallie Brooke Van Komen. Call me crazy for standing outside, but the snow reminded me of the night she was born, a sweet little snow storm in March. Hallie handled it like a champ, she even caught snowflakes in her mouth and built an igloo. She's ruthless!

4 comments:

Scott and Mal said...

She is absolutely perfect!! I can't wait to meet her!!

Melynda said...

She's a cutie!! I'm happy for you both. I can see the joy in your eyes. Enjoy every minute!!

Dave and Amber said...

she is so sweet! I'm so happy for you guys. Life will never be the same! haha Has it hit yet that you are both PARENTS? It was a crazy feeling with my first. Enjoy her while she's small, they grow fast!

The Litchfield's said...

Jeremii (Jerme)- I had no idea you guys were even expecting. Congratulations, she is absolutley precious! Enjoy it because this stage goes so fast! Its been forever and I hope to catch up with you soon!

Lindsay (Linzi)