She's as adorable as ever! I seriously can't wait to meet her, and for her to meet her pre-destined best friend that is still living in my womb!! Now, we just need you to move closer to me and for Siena to escape the womb!!! We miss you and love you guys! Can't wait to see you!
She is absolutely beautiful you guys! So precious! I am glad that everything went well and I hope you are recovering quickly. I think she looks like her daddy :) Everyone told me that about Brynlee when she was born, but now people are saying she is starting to look more like her mommy :) It's funny how that happens!
4 comments:
She's as adorable as ever! I seriously can't wait to meet her, and for her to meet her pre-destined best friend that is still living in my womb!! Now, we just need you to move closer to me and for Siena to escape the womb!!! We miss you and love you guys! Can't wait to see you!
that's actually from Malarie, sorry this computer is weird
She is absolutely beautiful you guys! So precious! I am glad that everything went well and I hope you are recovering quickly. I think she looks like her daddy :) Everyone told me that about Brynlee when she was born, but now people are saying she is starting to look more like her mommy :) It's funny how that happens!
Wow! She is freaking adorable! You are going to be the best little mommy. Congradulations!
Post a Comment