We have been so busy, and I have been terrible updating our blog! We have moved back to California and we are absolutely loving the weather. Whats better than then the sunny 70's? It snowed back in Boise, and we are grateful we missed that storm last week! Hallie is growing like a sprout, nearing her one month mark! She is a beautiful little girl, and getting cuter by the day. She sleeps pretty well- usually a 11, 2, and 6 feeding. She only cries when she is hungry, and we feel very blessed. We are excited to get our life in order, but for now its wonderful having Jeremii home with us. He is an amazing father, I couldn't ask for a better guy. She loves him almost as much as I do- its the cutest thing, she loves to stare at him! We take her for walks daily and I think she'll love the outdoors just like us. Here are a few pictures of her within the last week. She is probably around 7lbs now- and finally fitting into newborn size clothes! I love being a mom, and I know Hallie is not our last! :)
4.01.2009
California
We have been so busy, and I have been terrible updating our blog! We have moved back to California and we are absolutely loving the weather. Whats better than then the sunny 70's? It snowed back in Boise, and we are grateful we missed that storm last week! Hallie is growing like a sprout, nearing her one month mark! She is a beautiful little girl, and getting cuter by the day. She sleeps pretty well- usually a 11, 2, and 6 feeding. She only cries when she is hungry, and we feel very blessed. We are excited to get our life in order, but for now its wonderful having Jeremii home with us. He is an amazing father, I couldn't ask for a better guy. She loves him almost as much as I do- its the cutest thing, she loves to stare at him! We take her for walks daily and I think she'll love the outdoors just like us. Here are a few pictures of her within the last week. She is probably around 7lbs now- and finally fitting into newborn size clothes! I love being a mom, and I know Hallie is not our last! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment