4.12.2009

Easter Sunday





We had to get a picture of our family on Easter Sunday. Hallie had the cutest dress, and I'll have to post more pictures of her later! We took pictures with the Easter bunny this past week, but I'm not sure how to scan in the picture. Hallie is 5 weeks and 2 days old, and finally fitting into her Newborn sized clothes and diapers! She is so little and we love to cuddle with her. She is a good sleeper and I hope that doesn't change! We are so happy, life couldn't be better! :)

2 comments:

Mark and Adrienne said...

I saw the link to your blog on Ariane's blog. What a cute little girl you have! It's fun to see pictures of your baby!
Adrienne

Amanda said...

Hey Natalie! I don't know if you remember me. I'm Adrienne Hipple's sister, Amanda. Your baby is so precious. I'm so happy for you. I hope your mom is doing well.
Amanda