Oh so cute..
Aunt Lori and baby hals..
half of my head..
I wanted to post some new pictures! On Monday, we gave Hallie rice cereal for the first time! We almost made it to 5 months before giving her some, but she just got hungry! She is growing up too fast! What happened to that sweet baby stage? This is the only picture we took.. thanks jeremii for cutting off my head!
5 comments:
She is sooooo cute! We need to hang out this week before I leave for my trip back east. I need to snuggle with Hallie before I go.
yay new pics!! hallie is soo cute!!
she is getting so big! and is so cute, Im way jealous!
Wow what a big girl! How did it go?
Hallie is one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen! I love that second picture of her. Jeremy better be prepared to fight off all the boys that are going to beg for her attention... Come visit us!
Post a Comment