7.29.2009

WHY?

I've decided I need to VENT. Why can't all men be bound by their words and what they say? Why do we need a contract, signed and brought to court to make anything happen these days? What happened to the good 'ol days, when people don't get screwed over? Why did we have to learn this lesson the hard way, when we are already in the middle of learning another? I fear for Hallie- what is life going to be like for her? Will there be so much red tape in this country that there wont be any left and chaos will break loose? If only we could fast forward through time..

Romans 5:3-5:

"We glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;
"And patience, experience, and experiance hope:
"And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us."

Often that's all we can do in tribulation- have faith and wait patiently upon the Lord.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I will punch that dirty little trick in the face a few times if you want me to! Teach her a lesson. ;-)

Christiana said...

Amen sister!

D said...

What did Jeremii do this time? ;)