8.11.2009

A Hallie Update! Oh yeah and us too..






Our little girl is getting so big! She has officially hit the 5 month mark and is changing constantly! We love her to pieces!

She rolls over every time we lay her down
LoVEs animals *Lucky-Lori's dog, Bum-Lori's cat, Josie- our kitty*
loves feeding the ducks and taking walks around the lake
weighs 13.3 pounds!
she has officially said "DA" and "Mum"
is a mommy's girl for sure
loves her bath time!
Sleeps through the night, but that's not new..
Knows her name!
Grabs everything and anything in front of her and eats it!
is NOT a drooler! (thank goodness!)
she is happy %99 of the time
healthy, very healthy baby!
giggles all the time! its our favorite..
babbles those sweet baby noises

Yes.. she is perfect.

Jeremii starts work this week, and I'm excited for him to go back to work! Its been fun having him home, but it will be good having him work! I'm LOVING my job! I would honestly be sad if Jer got the Sonoma job too early and I would have to leave my girls! I love love love coaching cheer, it is a dream job come true!

Boise pretty much is the worst place EVER><. period! I cannot WAIT for our situation to be over. It just makes me want to scream bad words.

Lets see.. we are moving into my best friends house this week! I am so excited to move in.. its going to be a sleep over every night! Its hard to be in limbo for SO long.. not knowing whats going to happen to us next, but I've gotten to the point where I would be happy with whatever happens. I love my job here, and moving in with my best friend will make me happy too! And if jeremii got the job in Sonoma, I will love living near the beach!! :)I am sad that the summer is almost over, we have made such wonderful friends with the pinnicle group here! I can't believe some are already leaving this Saturday! I'm going to miss you Leslie! But besides them leaving, Life is wonderful, and Hallie is the center of my Bliss! Oh yes and my most amazing wonderful handsome sexy best friend of a husband JEREMII! I love you!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Cute pics! I especially love the video of Hallie. She is too cute! I am going to miss you girl!!! ;-(

Bree said...

Hallie is getting so big!...love her shirt :) So what's the deal with Boise? And where are you moving to? Any closer to me??? :)