







I'm not so sure where the time has gone. I do have a legitimate excuse- our computer has blue screened quite a few times now, and its been a pain to keep it alive. Good news is we should be up and running! In the last month so much has happened! Hallie has:
said 3 words.. mama, dada (kind of) and kitty. (We are still working on the dada but she did say it once!!) She has found her voice- I think she might just be a singer! She loves to babble all day long, but also sing! Its the cutest thing. She also likes to crawl around everywhere. Its more of an army craw, but she is fast! She'll get the real crawl down soon i'm sure, that is if she isn't walking yet! As of today (well I guess technically yesterday) she can pull herself up on her crib! I can't believe she is learning so much each day. She loves, I am afraid to say, teletubbies. Jeremii thought it would be funny to youtube it, and now we have her hooked! She is still teething but no teeth yet! Ah, now that is frustrating. She loves apples, but hates bananas. Loves the orange vegetables, but is not a fan of the green ones, although she still eats them. She isn't a picky eater yet!
We were able to go to Laguna Beach recently and visit jeremii's bff Brig who just moved there. I know this will be our new favorite getaway, it is always fun to visit them. But now they live so close, and who could pass up a trip to the warm sandy beaches of southern California? They have two cute girls, which Hallie loved to play with. Here are a few pictures from our trip! I will blog more tomorrow.. I mean today! :)
3 comments:
I miss you so much too! Hallie is getting so big its crazy. How have you been lately? Teaching is going really well. I love working with high school kids. They are a fun crowd...well most of the time. How is coaching going?
Hi, this is Collette from Alaska Coach Tours days, I found your blog on Theron and Heidi Shattuck's blog, what a small world, Andrew and I went to school with them. What a cute little girl you have!!
. They are a fun crowd...well most of the time. How is coaching going?
Work from home India
Post a Comment