10.06.2009

Lucky Seven
























Our baby girl is seven months old today! Yep, count them, SEVEN. Its been seven months since I've given birth, heard my baby cry for the first time, or have held our angel for the first time in my arms. Seven months of "What am I doing?", "Am I doing this right" or, my personal favorite, "Jer, what do you think?" I have loved every moment of it, but I'm going to be honest and saying I love this stage the best so far. I love having her reach for me, call me mama, and give me kisses all over till my face is wet with slobber. I love watching her eat, and make faces with all the different flavors. I love when she gets SO excited when she sees the kitty or Lucky (lori's dog) walk into the room and breathes really hard and kicks her legs to let her pet them. She also does this noise.. i can't even make onomatopoeia out of it..its just too cute. Ah, do I love her.

3 comments:

The Burrups said...

aww happy seven months!! shes sooo sweet! how are you guys?? we miss you! whats new?

KaYla said...

happy 7 months! she is so cute!

sanjeet said...

shes sooo sweet! how are you guys?? we miss you! whats new?

Work from home India