12.13.2009

Where have we been?




It has been quite some time since I have blogged! I don't know why the absence- oh wait.. it has been crazy -a trip to Seattle, Thanksgiving, Christmas shopping and having Hallie all over the place. We have moved back (again) I can't believe how many times we have moved! I can't wait for our lives to start eventually.. probably here soon! I can't wait to blog about our next adventure and what we are doing next.. but I'm sure Jeremii would kill me if I blogged about his career choice before it happens. Ok i'm totally not making sense but I will here soon! We took family pictures for the first time and I had to drag Jer into it, but as we were leaving, he was like "Lets do that again! That was fun!" haha silly Jer!
Hallie is 9 months now and I can't believe how incredibly fast time is moving by. I remember this time last year working at bath and body works in Boise, having a huge belly, and Christmas lasting a couple months longer last year. You know what I mean if you have ever worked retail around the holidays!! Hallie can wave bye and she crawls on her tippy toes! Its the cutest thing to watch.. maybe I can upload a video here soon! She only eats if she is feeding herself- on Halloween she decided no more baby food! lol my little independent girl! She loves chicken nuggets, and her veggies and apples and pears.. well i guess there really isn't anything she doesn't like. Well spaghetti did make her throw up so maybe not spaghetti! She is into everything and is a very active girl! She is sleeping through the night again, which is amazing for all those moms out there who know what sleepless nights are for months and then finally realize a morning later you never had to get up the night before! It is absolute bliss.
She can say mama, nana, dada (everything is dada these days) kitty and "dug" for dog. She is so advanced its crazy how much she knows. She tells me when shes all done eating with sign language and is learning different signs. She loves animals, but kitty's most of all! I love her so much and I feel so incredibly blessed to have her sweet spirit in our family. I'm so excited to watch her grow and discover our world through her eyes. I love love love being her mom! I'm excited to have more kids, but not for another few years! Especially since our baby Hallie was quite the surprise.. I want to enjoy her and our time together for a while longer!
I love this time of year, and I'm excited to have a Christmas at home- it has been years since I've been home for Christmas, but I'll miss having a white one. I'll have to post more pictures soon!

No comments: