12.15.2009
Its a blogger kind of day!
So Hallie is what.. 9 and a half months almost? Today she took her first steps, yes, STEPS! We knew when she was ready she would run, not walk, and we were totally right! Can you believe it? She HATES getting her diaper changed; I can't find a toy she likes enough to keep her occupied while I change her cute bum! So she likes to play this little game with me.. as soon as I take her diaper off, she rolls over as fast as she can and jets off to the other side of the bed! So tonight I was changing her and was able to get her to sit down just long enough to get a clean diaper on so I pulled her up and she was off! She literally ran off! She took about 3 running steps and fell over! Ha ha it was so cute! I couldn't stop kissing her! I love that little ball of energy to pieces! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yah.. her first steps!! I can't believe how cute she is! I had soo much fun with you at the baby shower... you are so much fun to be around! Thanks for going. I hope you have a fantastic Christmas!
haha let the Real fun begin. with steps come new adventures! :)
How fun! I bet that is the cutest thing ever! Smart girl! Hey after Christmas break I wanted to see if we can meet up and get together for lunch or something!
with steps come new adventures!
Work from home India
you are so much fun to be around! Thanks for going. I hope you have a fantastic year
wagyu beef burger
Post a Comment