
Just wanted the world to know how much I am in love with this man I married! I never thought I would find someone that is better than me in every way, and that I love more than the world. We celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary a few weeks ago! I can't believe its been that long. We had to celebrate with sushi, and decided to go to a play that I've been wanting to see. It was bliss having a night where the world ceased to exist; it was just perfect.
3 comments:
3 years! man time has flown! Congrats you two!
Hey Natalie I'm going to be in Sacramento from April 15th-17th shooting a wedding. Would it be alright if maybe we got together for lunch or something? Let me know! Call me! 209.324.1262
I can't believe I forgot to wish you a Happy Anniversary. I remembered that yours is the same day as ours a few weeks before but totally forgot when I saw you. Well sorry its late but Happy Anniversary anyway! You guys are great togetherr.
Post a Comment