2.28.2010

heartbroken!

Today was quite a lazzy day! I wish I had my camera to put up pictures but we are VIsiTinG my partents house because we got our own place!!!!!! WHoo HoO! Wow have we been missing out! There is nothing better than sleeping in your own bed, using your own towels, using all those fun contraptions in the kitchen, doing your laundry whenever you want, and of course feeling like our own family again. I lOVE it. I have never loved an apartment so much, but i'm sure i'm a little biased because its been so long and its feeling that freedom that I will never take for granted again! Hallie's birthday is this Saturday and we are SO excited to celebrate with her! We are throwing her a princess party, and one of my cheerleaders is even going to dress up like a princess! ;) How cute is that? I can't wait to post the pictures!

Today we were blessed with another VanKomen in the family, a healthy little boy! We are happy but absolutely heartbroken that the name he was given was the name we were saving for our firstborn son! It was so ironic! I mean anyone could open up the bible and pick the same name, but we thought we were the only ones who loved it! So funny! Ah at least we'll have an Asher in the family. Welcome to the world Asher Van Komen!

1 comment:

NellieV said...

Birthday Party Already! WOWZER! Happy birthday Princess!