3.08.2010

Happy Brithday Hallie Brooke!

The princess cake hallie was supose to destroy!
Playing at her party and loving her new soccer ball
Loving the gifts!
This picture is so funny.. she wouldn't touch the cake!
She started to clap when we all sang to her!
Trying to figure out what to do!
The two best aunts in the world who made the day so special!


The Princess got her face painted! Super cute!

On the pony named Rusty!
Her favorite- Balloon!


Her sash and new bow!



Yes, its official, we have a toddler! I can't believe it. We had an absolute blast on her birthday! Even if she doesn't remember it, we will! It started with her two favorite "aunts" coming over and crowning her princess for the day with a princess sash, and a new bow! She loved it. We took her to the zoo and at the zoo they had pony rides! Of course we had to treat her to a ride! She would not smile for us the whole day, but we got tons of pictures! Lori had borrowed her dad's super nice camera which was so nice because I got to enjoy Hallie while pictures were being taken the whole time. Later we had a birthday party for her, with close friends and it was a blast. The day was absolutely perfect.

1 comment:

Brooke and Mike said...

I am so glad you found me so that I could check out your blog. I had no idea that your little girl is already a year old! CRAZY! She is beautiful, and so are you...hot mama! P.S. I love her name ;) Miss you!