
Here is one of Hallie's new Easter dresses!
Poor baby, she bumbed her head :(
Park day! We go to the park pretty much every day! Can you see her curly hair?

This is her first pb&j sandwhich! You can say she absoluetly love it!

It has been crazy lately, and it has been so long since I blogged! If we had internet at our house, it would be a bit easier to keep up with it! I love taking pictures of Halls, and it was hard to pick a few, but here they are! We go to the park all the time, she loves to be outside just like her parents! She is growing so much, two days from now she'll be 13 months! I love her so much, and I am so grateful to have been given such a sweet spirit that brings so much happiness to our home. Jeremii is working hard with two different jobs keeping him busy. I rarely see him it feels like, but I guess its prepping me for when he's in the military. We are still waiting to hear, June is when we'll know when he leaves. I love being home with hallie, I am so blessed with an amazing husband that is willing to work so hard for us, so I can be at home with her. She loves giving kisses and walks and dogs! Maybe our next addition to the family will be a puppy! Maybe I can convince jeremii of that.. but probably not ;) Life is wonderful and I am so grateful for the gospel that brings direction and peace to our ever changing life!
1 comment:
Sooo stinking cute! I can't believe how big she is! And I didn't know that Jeremii was going into the military.. that's exciting.. it might be fun to move to some different places! I'm happy you are doing good!I'll talk to you later!
Post a Comment