Jeremii is a sports lover, and even more so a mariners and Seahawks fan! When we found out that the A's were playing the Mariners at the A's stadium, and the seats were only $2, how could we resist? So we packed up and went to Oakland for the day! Two hours later, we arrived hungry and saw a jack in the box and decided to grab a somewhat healthy fast food bite to eat before the game. We were harassed by a cracked out homeless man the WHOLE time we were in line, even after giving him money and a bite to eat. Then at the A's game, our pals that we sat with had wayy to much to drink. I guess saving money on tickets meant more money for beer. Then Hallie got sick, and by the 3rd time she got sick, we were out of there. As we were leaving the stadium, it smelled like drugs and I slipped in throw up. GROSS!! I never felt so gross in my life. I made the 1 hr and 45 minute trip home in 1 hour and 10 minutes. Needless to say, I will never return :)
4.18.2010
A game I coud have done without
Jeremii is a sports lover, and even more so a mariners and Seahawks fan! When we found out that the A's were playing the Mariners at the A's stadium, and the seats were only $2, how could we resist? So we packed up and went to Oakland for the day! Two hours later, we arrived hungry and saw a jack in the box and decided to grab a somewhat healthy fast food bite to eat before the game. We were harassed by a cracked out homeless man the WHOLE time we were in line, even after giving him money and a bite to eat. Then at the A's game, our pals that we sat with had wayy to much to drink. I guess saving money on tickets meant more money for beer. Then Hallie got sick, and by the 3rd time she got sick, we were out of there. As we were leaving the stadium, it smelled like drugs and I slipped in throw up. GROSS!! I never felt so gross in my life. I made the 1 hr and 45 minute trip home in 1 hour and 10 minutes. Needless to say, I will never return :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You poor girl! Slipping in throw up? That is terrible! miss ya!
Oh my gosh!How are you?!? I can't even remember the last time I saw you! I'm excited to start reading your blog so I can catch up with what you have been up to!
Post a Comment