I love this article that was in the ensign this month, and its made such a difference in my life. I'll admitt I'm always in a hurry.. I have to hurry to the grocery store before Hallie needs a nap/lunch/gets cranky, or I'm in a hurry to finish last minute projects, and even the little things like, I have to hurry and finish dinner before Hallie gets too hungry! I have learned that when I'm not in a hurry to do anything, I get to enjoy myself and the things I am doing in a whole new way. I am so much less stressed, and I'll even say a little happier. I don't know why I didn't think of that myself! I guess I was in too much of a hurry :)
Hallie is just the cutest little girl I know. She is such a smarty pants- she continues to amaze me everyday. Every day I teach her something new, and she remembers it! For example, I can say "trash!" hand her the diaper, and she knows what to do. A few weeks ago she was able to put together her first sentence! She signed/said it to me and told me exactly what she wanted. I love it when she signs! She said "food, more please!" So cute. I'm pretty sure she was starving!
My favorite sign and thing she says is "pleas, pleas!" while signing please. I'll have to get a video of that one! She also had her first swim lesson, and now is officially a fish. I can't seem to pull her out of the pool. You can't say the word "pool" around her unless you want to swim for the next 2 hrs. She even wanted to venture off on her self (of course) and took a dip underneath the water, and to my surprise held her breath and wanted more! Nothing phases our little Hallie.
I would love to post some pictures- if only I knew where that usb port is. I really dont know where anything is at the moment- 65% of our things are already packed and ready for storage. Yes, yet again our things will be hidden in a cement box until we are stationed! Ah life is never boring with us. Always moving forward. Like my sister said.."the chapters never end, they just keep changing."
No comments:
Post a Comment