6.04.2010

Today's the day


Today was the day we've been waiting for. Six months have come and gone so fast; and I'm so grateful. Last year we thought we'd have our life figured out by December, then only to hear the review board was pushed back 4 months- which means another 6 months to hear what they decided. It is such a relief, just to know. I have so many mixed emotions- anxious, nervous, happy, excited..just to name a few. Well I won't postpone any longer! Jeremii is going to be an Air Traffic Controller, leaving Aug 31st! I am so proud of him!! He is going to do so well in the Air Force. It seems to be the perfect job for him, and us. I can't wait. Although, I can.. thinking about it I am going to miss him like crazy while gone at boot camp, but I know many have gone through much worse like year deployments in the Army.. which I respect so much the women who have done and do it!! I can only hope it will allow us to live in Germany or the UK for a time, or at least travel the world. It just our style to live out of a suitcase, I couldn't imagine life any way else.

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

Ahhh yay! Congratulations! I bet it's such a relief to just know. If you move somewhere foreign I'm coming to visit! And we're definitely having awesome foreign photoshoots! When do you find out where you'll be heading?

Elizabeth said...

Congrats! So excited for you guys! Hope you really enjoy this adventure!