1. First and for most, I am grateful for long hot showers. I really couldn't survive without them.
2. Tylenol.
3. Ibuprofen.
4. Jeremii's day off when I needed him the most.
5. Sleep, naps in particular.
6. Doctors-I love the ones who listen.
7. Hallie's laugh.
8. Snuggie- you gotta try one!
9. The power of the Priesthood in our home.
10. Comfort and peace of mind that only the Gospel can give to me.
11. ( I'm cheating) Peaches, right off the tree. Jeremii makes the best peaches 'n cream. Yummy!
2 comments:
Sleeping, medicine, doctors- I hope you werent sick. Feel better if you are. Let me know if I can help with anything or Hallie.
When I was a kid I visited Jeremii and his family for a month in the summer. They did have the best peaches and cream. I forgot all about it till you put in on your blog. Thanks for reminding me. By the way I am Jeremii's cousin. Glenn's daughter!
Post a Comment