Hallie and I took a trip to Washington this past week, to visit all of the cousins on the Van Komen side! We had an absolute blast, it was hard to come home. On the first day of our trip, we went to Wild Waves-it is an amusement park connected to a water park!
Here is Hallie riding the Train with her Aunt Jessica, cousin Kaelie, and Ashlyn, and Ian and Ethan and Kade on the other train.
Kaelie giving Hallie lots of love! :)
Grandma took Hallie on her favorite ride 3 times in a row! I'm sure she was her favorite person that day!
Hallie REALLY loved the water park! As you know she is quite the fish! It was so hard to get her out of the pool!
Ashlyn and Kaelie! Aren't they so cute??
I loved this picture of Kaelie! She loves the camera, and the camera loves her too!








3 comments:
Looks like such a fun trip! Your little girl is so adorable!
Love seeing pictures of Jess and her kids. Does she have a blog? Or do you have more Jeremii side of the family pictures. Either way thanks for posting them.
I really enjoyed the pictures! It was so nice to see you! Hopefully we will see you again soon!
Post a Comment