Edmonds Beach:
Aunt Jessi holding Hallie, Kaelie and Mia
Hallie looking oh-so-cute on the beach!
Me and the girls! (missing Ashie :(
And most of the crew..
Jessi and me on the ferry ride!
This picture should win an award.. :)
All the Van Komen grandkids! Hallie wasn't in the mood to take any more pictures..
I had to get a close up of her face! Soo stinkin cute. Dallin looks so cute in the picture too! He is so grown up!!
I loved spending the time with the family. I can't wait to go back to Washington in less than 2 weeks!!











2 comments:
Thanks for more great pictures. Jessie was my favorite cousin growing up so it is awesome to see her again. The kids are so cute but what can I say Van Komen's make great kids. (I know I have 3 of them)
Hallie looks so much like her cousins!! They could all be siblings!
Post a Comment