8.14.2010

Camping Trip

We went camping up at Bear River Reservoir and I can't wait to go back someday. I loved the location, the people, and that they had running water and flushing toilets! I feel like we cheated a little, but when you have a toddler you have to have some amenities! ;)

We ate fabulous foil dinners with a side of corn on the cobb, with peanut butter s'mores for dessert! It was so delish!


We were lucky enough to have our campsite right on the beach! It was so serene and peaceful. I couldn't have asked for a better campsite.

Here is a picture of our campsite, and some bum in her pj's..

A flock of geese flew in for some breakfast! It was amazing to see them fly over the treetops and land in the water right in front of us! They loved our tortilla chips :)

Hallie loved playing in the warm pool of water


Later that morning our camping neighbors invited us to go boating on their 1957 refurbished boat! Score! Hallie loved it so much, she fell asleep within 10 minutes. Luckly, I was able to snap a few photos of her happy self before we left.




1 comment:

Shalay said...

Hey hey!! Thanks for the comment!! You're so sweet!!! You have the sweetest little family!!! You guys are more than welcome to come visit us in Michigan anytime you want!!! As for the baby plans...we are not currently trying. I am a little back and forth on whether I am ready or not and Jon still doesn't feel ready. He has said that once we get settled down in one place, which is now, that it is something we can start thinking about. So I'm crossing my fingers!! Hopefully soon!! It's always good to hear from you girl!! I love your blog!!