I love love love the Seattle area. It is by far one of the prettiest places we've lived in. Alaska would come first, but here would be a good second. I feel so blessed to be here while Jeremii is conquering boot camp in Texas, and tech school in Mississippi. While we are here I am going to be an avid member of the gym that has free day care, and Hallie is thriving already on her little gym class. We put her up for a trial class last week and could perform everything the 2yr olds were doing! She is even doing somersaults on her own! I couldn't believe it. Also from that one class, she has learned to pick up after herself! Now every time she is playing I can say "lets clean up" and she'll clean up! She is such a bright little girl. We are lucky enough to live right next door to 3 horses, and not only do I love them, but Hals loves them too. Today she called them over all on her own by clicking her tougne, after she watched me do it once. Oh how I love my little Hallie.

1 comment:
Sommersaults already, just as athletic as her mommy. And I think all of your blog followers need a video of her clucking the horses over. Im so glad you are liking it there in Seattle, it is gorgeous. And speaking of... could Hallie be more adorable! I hope that Jeremii is doing well. ps. Its funny you mentioned Brady (on my blog), cause I had a dream about him the other night too. I used to have a huge crush on him!
Post a Comment