It has only been a week and a half since my best friend left, and we aren't even in the positives yet. Week zero is just a silly name. I don't like to think about how much time we still have left before we can be together again. It really makes me think how on earth the early Saints were able to kiss their husbands goodbye on a mission, probably having a family also, knowing that they wouldn't see each other for a couple of years! Oh it makes me so grateful at least I can count the weeks before I get to see him again.
The first week he was gone, it honestly wasn't terrible. I was expecting the worst, but we've been apart for a few days here and there and it wasn't much different, even though I couldn't talk with him.This week however, I'm realizing the reality that he really isn't coming home for a long time. I can't wait for this to be over.
Our little girl turned 18 months yesterday! I can't believe how big she is getting. She loves to dace, talk and color. Her new thing right now is "Momm-yy?" It's absolutely adorable. I love that she always wants my attention, and if I don't give it to her right away, she grabs my cheeks with her little hands and pulls me close to make sure I am listening. She knows how to melt my heart.
I took this picture of her today, she was not having a good day. She is getting 3 molars in at the same time, and so she got a little bunny to make her feel better, and a chocolate granola bar! You can see her little drool drops! Poor baby.

3 comments:
Tait has been getting molars too. I totally feel for ya. Ouch! I can't imagine having to be away for each other for so long. Hang in there!
cute blog post about hallie! she seems so funny and i wish i could meet her! and im so sorry that you and your lover boy have to be apart! thats soooooo sad. golden and i are the worst at being apart. we can't stand it. im sorry. we miss u guys!
Aww I miss my little girl. And your right she is growing up so fast. Her 2nd birthday will be here before we all know it!
Post a Comment