9.21.2010

Weeks 1&2

  Over these past couple of weeks my heart has been missing its other half. Some days are easier than others. I try not to think he is so far away, but looking at plane tickets, it is a 6 hour trip! The best part of the last few weeks was last Saturday morning, when I unexpectedly got woken up by my cell phone to see Jeremii calling! I thought it was a terribly mean dream at first, but sure enough my better half was on the other line! We had 4 minutes to tell each other "I love you" a couple of times and that we were both doing Ok. It was such a relief to finally hear from him after a week and a half of silence. That is the worst part- if he was far away and we at least got to talk to each other I think it would be ten times easier!! There is a chapel on base that he is able to go to, and there is a sweet elderly couple who is serving there. They were able to meet Jeremii, and send me a picture! I almost fell of my chair when I got to see his sweet smiling face :)


 But, as I have my quiet nights to myself, I am really enjoying my "me" time. After you get married, you really loose yourself, or at least I did. I love making Jeremii happy and sometimes you just forget to take care of you, and that quiet time has been so refreshing.
I've really been getting my craft on, and I will make another post about that later! But here are some other things I've been addicted to that's kept me happy while he's gone..

                                                                               YUM!! (just needs a little chocolate..)

Have you tried this yet? If not.. go get your Zumba on!

hmmm.. Yoga  :)

4 comments:

D said...

It's a good thing Jeremii always kept his hair short like that, otherwise he might look funny.

Lisa said...

Natalie, I wish we could hang out while Jeremii was gone! I am glad you are doing okay, I can't even imagine! Are you coming home for a few days when Mark gets home?

Leslie said...

Wow! That is a long time to go without talking to each other. You poor thing! Youre a tough cookie. Oh and Zumba and Yoga are my two favorite exercise classes too! Love them!!! Hope all is well!

Jessica said...

Im sorry sweet girl that you have to be away from your hubby for so long! Even though it doesn't seem true when you are in the middle of a long seperation. But distance really does make the heart grow fonder!! Just keep lookin forward to that first kiss when we gets home!!! :)