9.26.2010

My equidistant

 Today, finally, is my halfway point!! Can you believe it? Probably yes, I'm guessing. This last month of meanial days have probably flown by to everyone. You've probably not thought about every single day for the past month, but I have! I am so ready to not count every single day, and be in the arms of my sweet husband again. I am buying my plane tickets tomrrow, so its definately final. I am making my reservations at the hotel, and checking in twice! (Ook maybe a little bit too early for a Christmas joke..)
Today I got to talk to Jeremii for a whole ten minutes! Although, it still felt like four minutes. I could hear the instructors screaming in the background, "ONE MINITE!!" and we all get so flustered a couple " I love you" 's win the last word, and that's it. Done. You hang up the phone and wonder how another week of scilence will pass you by with the memory of whatever the heck you said that was so important.
At least I have this sweet spirit with me everyday. I get to look into our daughters eyes and see Jeremii.

No comments: