1.05.2013

{twas the night before...}

  I can't believe that this will be the last post before our baby is born!! We are getting so close. Pictures coming soon. I am almost 37 weeks- which is when Hallie was born. This pregnancy its a bit, well actually a lot different than it was with Hallie- but with that little girl I didn't know I was in labor, and Jer had to talk me into going to the hospital. I agreed to go if we would stop at McDonald's for a hot fudge Sunday on our way. I mean I needed strength if I was actually in labor! She ended up coming 8 hours later. Surprise! This little guy has given me the worst braxton hicks for a while now, and I didn't feel any with Hals. Good news is, he has dropped- he actually dropped when we were on our vacation in Spain a couple of weeks ago. Ah I can breathe and eat again! I feel so much better, and if I had to be pregnant a bit longer, it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.  But I cannot wait to be a million times more comfortable once he is out! I thought I would do this survey at least once, so I can remember all the frustrating wonderful details! 

How far along? 37 weeks (tomorrow)

Total weight gain: 25lbs! more than what I gained with Hallie..

Maternity clothes?:I really should have bought some, but my belly band has saved me! 

Stretch marks?: Thankfully no. 

Sleep: I get up every night- whether it's to pee or just because, or at 3 am lately- and I can't go back to sleep! Quite frustrating.

Best moment this week: Dr's appointment! I am 1-2 cm dilated, and baby is about 5 lbs (just like little hals!) I think he is going to be a peanut like his sister. His head is down and very low, which I think means for a quick labor!

Miss Anything?: Sleeping on my stomach! Or on my back.. or in general.

Movement: when he is awake.. he is very active! Hiccups every night. He is a night owl right now, just like Hallie is.

Food cravings: Everyday it's different, but today frosted flakes and oranges!
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: nothing out of the ordinary.
 
Gender:definitely a boy. No guessing there.
 
Labor Signs:Braxton hicks will wake me up and they keep me on my toes. Headaches not going away, and zero percent energy. Occasionally my back will be on fire, no big deal. ><
 
Symptoms:aching belly! there is just no room for this little guy. Oh acid reflux :X
 
Belly Button in or out?: Its out now!

Wedding rings on or off?: on

Happy or Moody most of the time: I wouldn't call it moody.. but you can ask Jer! ;) I've been more emotional that's for sure. 
 
Looking forward to: Having this baby out!! 



Well this post needed to be about our trip to Spain also, but managed to loose our camera on the last day there! Way to go us! Luckilly we went with another family and they brought a really nice camera, and took lots of pictures. We'll have to get those from them soon and post em. We had a really nice vacation, but it still was almost too much at 34/35 weeks for me. I actually got really got really sick on the plane ride there! Oh boy it was awful- I had to concentrate on not passing out. Terrible I tell ya. We flew to Malaga, Spain and headed to Marabella where our resort was. I think it was because we stayed during the off season, but our apartment was right on the beach! It was beautiful to wake up to the Mediterranean. We had a rental car for a week, and visited a few cities, and took the ferry to Morrocco, Africa! I never thought i'd acutally get to go to Africa! I am grateful we went, but even more grateful it's over. Its a different country I tell ya. I was quite nervous.. actually scared to be there. We took the wrong ferry and got off on the wrong Tangier, so we took a taxi to a smaller city and got the feel for a real city without the tourists. Three hours was more than plenty of time to be there. I thought we were going to get stuck there, since the ferry was delayed almost 2 hours! Stressful. Pretty sure the baby dropped after that. This is boring to write without pictures, so I will postpone this until this is interesting again!



  

No comments: