2.20.2011

Blown Away

  In the first year of your babies life, you can expect a lot of "firsts". First smile, first roll over, first Pb&j, first step, and the list can go on and on. In the past two weeks, there have been a lot of "firsts" for Hallie, which has been so suprising. Since I am using my blog as somewhat of a journal, I'd love to share some new things she has done that has simply blown me away.

1. First time she has asked for broccoli over and over until it was all gone.

2. First time she got to see a movie at the movie theaters!
  Yogi Bear. She loved it and was such a good girl- sat through the whole movie! I'm sure jeremii's treats helped ;)

3. First time she's told me an imaginative story!
  The library books were getting old and we hadn't made time to get over there in a while, so I started telling make believe stories to her. Then one night, she started talking about who knows what, and went on and on and finally said, "Ok, the end."

4. First time she's said her full name- "I'm Hallie Brooke Komen" Well, close enough.

5. First time she's been able to WRITE letters!
  When we get in the shower, I give her some "cream" and she gets to spread it all over the shower door. She loves to draw, but now I can ask her to write letters! Her perfect letter is a T.

6. She's been saying lately.. "Hi Mommy! Good Morning!" What a little girl!

7. Hallie- "I got it!", Me- "You got what?" H-"I got boogers!"
  I wish I could remember all these little cute things that she has been saying lately!

I Love my little family!!!!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love it!!
I miss you sweet girl. I am so happy that you guys are doing well all the way out there :)
I send my love
-Jessica