3.06.2011

Already?

  Wow, I am not going to get emotional here before I even start typing. Today is Hallie's 2nd birthday! I can't believe my little baby isn't much of a baby anymore. If she wasn't such a cuddle bug, I'd say she is such a grown up girl. Today I was reading an email that was sent to me by Beach Nut. It gave a milestone chart of what to expect in the next 6 months, and at what age to expect them. I was taken back that Hallie already had reached these "milestones". She can already tell you she likes her pink shirt, draw "T"'s and "O"s (among other letters), differentiate between triangles rectangles and all other shapes, and jumps on one or two feet ( thank you little gym). I am just so impressed with this sweet little spirit that I have been so blessed with to have in our family, forever.
 At 1:02 AM on March 6, 2009, my life changed forever. All I wanted growing up was to be a mother, (Ask any of my friends what I'd doodle on my notebook. No, not just boyfriend's names and who I'd marry, but my baby names :) and I couldn't have been happier when I finally got to hold my little angel. There have been good times, and sad times, times I'd rather forget (her seizures) but in the end, I wouldn't change anything.


 I love you, my little angel ♥

No comments: