I can't believe that I am SO close to seeing my Jeremii again! I seriously only have one day to go, and I better stop thinking about it so I can sleep tonight! Tomorrow we fly to Texas, and hopefully get settled in before the big weekend. I can't believe we've made it almost 9 1/2 weeks without seeing each other, and talking on the phone for about an hour total. It has been crazy, and definitely had its ups and downs, and I am so grateful its over; well mostly.
When we signed up to join- I'll be honest, I didn't completely understand what we signed up for. I was really excited about ALL the benefits, and I'm still learning how many there are. But what I am not excited about at the moment, is that this weekend, when I finally get to see him, he has to be dressed in his blues uniform the whole time- meaning no PDA ( holding hands, hugging, exc.) all weekend! How am I suppose to just walk next to my best friend and not hold his hand, or give him a kiss on the cheek? He told me I had to help him be good or else if he gets caught, he could be sent back another 2 weeks to BMT! EEKk! No thank you on both our ends.. He also has a curfew every night at 8pm. I was quite surprised by that one. Almost as surprised as when I heard he wasn't allowed into my hotel room. I would like to fight that one. I just need to find the right person, right?
On a better note, I am so excited to watch him graduate, march, and what he has become in the last couple months. Pictures are definitely to come. I can't wait to see Hallie's face when she finally gets to see Dada. Its going to be one happy day :)

2 comments:
Does Hallie at least get to hug her daddy? I mean honestly.. how does the military expect you to explain to an eager toddler that she can't hug the daddy she's been missing for weeks?
HE CAN'T COME TO YOUR HOtel?!?!?! You are married!!!That is so weird. We are excited that you get see him, even if there's no making out.
Post a Comment