10.11.2010

Weeks 3, 4, & 5

   I haven't really felt like blogging lately, hence why we are now on week 6 (technically he's on week 7, but I think I explained earlier there is a pathetic week 0) and this is the only post. I want to pretend I am an indestructible wonder woman but to actually to say otherwise, my pride must take the back seat. It has been so difficult to be without Jeremii. Its just a different world to live in.. experiencing what it would actually be like if I were a single mother. These poor days that have made up the last few weeks have only been in existence so I can cross them off my calendar. I'm not going to admit that when I was out with "coupled" friends I had to go in another room to compose myself before anyone noticed the warm tears swelling in my eyes. I am still grateful to have time for myself and Hallie, but I cannot wait to be a wife again.

Luckily there is a sweet couple serving in the LDS branch on base and sent me another picture yesterday :)


  Hallie has been talking SO much lately! It is seriously the cutest thing, and she really started to pick up her talking in the last few months, but today she said her first sentence! According to the teacher- to have a What and a Who, and to have it make sense- composes a sentence. So, Aunt Shirlyn and her family is here this week, and while I stepped out to get another phone to Tmobile (Hallie broke my iPhone!! :( Hallie decided to talk to her. She wanted to know what she wanted for lunch and asked, " Do you want a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?" She politely responded, "Peanut butter and Jam." Ha! I couldn't believe it! I'll have to try to make her say those words again! She is so stinking cute. Hallie understands everything, and even at this young age I have to watch what I say before she repeats something in public (like the B word.. no not that one!) even if I only say it ONCE. She still asks for animals everyday, and knows all of them. She is hilarious if you walk by a spider (there are SO many in Washington in October, and disappear after Halloween) she totally gets grossed out. She still hates to be dirty and definitely won't touch sand. She is such a princess.

T-mius 16 days baby!!! :)

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

haha I remember when we were taking your family pictures and she would freak out if she got any where near dirt.. hand frantically at her side, face of disgust, unable to move. She's so cute. I wish I could hear her talk. 16 days! They'll fly by!

Amanda said...

Hey, I changed my blog url. This is Amanda Broady, your cousin, in case you were wondering who this stranger person was commenting on your blog. the url is amandaslifeinutah.blogspot.com. Your little girl is such a cutie!